A reliable way to minimize risks when preparing for investment deals. Based on Due Diligence results our team will help you to form a clear picture of the company’s activities and the company’s fair value. Due Diligence helps identify risks while our team will provide recommendations on how to eliminate most of the identified risks.
If you are thinking about acquiring a business then it is important not only to determine the investment target but also to carefully assess the target before closing the transaction. At first glance, an attractive purchase at a “good” price might lead to losses as a result of ignorance to conduct a high-quality financial audit and a competent assessment of the target company value.
Due Diligence Services:
- Reviewing the company’s financial condition, activities, competitive environment, prospects, and industry trends.
- Building a financial model for a company to assess its growth potential.
- Preparation of an expert opinion on proposed terms of M&A deal.
- Advising clients on the transaction structure, assistance in negotiations, and transaction execution.
- Advising services in investment banking and corporate finance for your business.
Price determined individually
Completion time depends on project scope
Meet our Expert team
Capital Times expert team works closely with clients in professional examining of their companies financial position. We build a financial model for growth and assist in strategic decision-making during negotiations and M&A deal execution.
Founder of Capital Times and major shareholder of Capital Times Group with more than 20 years of experience in investment banking. More than 30 completed M&A transactions. He leads the Corporate Finance Department.
Partner at Capital Times with more than 10 years of experience in financial advisory. Evgeny has closed deals with more than USD 100 million in total value.