Serge is the founder and managing partner, CEO of Capital Times.
Co-Founder and board member of Children of Heroes Charity Fund (childrenheroes.org)
Member of the national register of corporate directors (registry.cgpa.com.ua)
With over two decades of experience in investment and banking, I am the Managing Partner and CEO of Capital Times, a leading investment advisory firm that helps businesses build value, prepare for systemic growth, and scale through M&A. I have a successful track record includes more than 35 completed M&A transactions. I have executed successful M&A transactions in various sectors, such as TMT, IT, Agro, and Logistics, and served as the Head of the Supervisory Board and Board Member in different industries, where I applied my expertise in corporate governance and strategy.
Besides leading Capital Times, I am also passionate about supporting social causes, investing in innovative projects, and sharing my knowledge and insights with other professionals and entrepreneurs. I co-founded and headed the fundraising team of Help for Children, a non-profit organization that supports children who have lost their parents due to the war in Ukraine. Furthermore, I am a lecturer at CGPA, a mediator at UCCI, and a member of Globalscope Partners, where I collaborate and partner with experts and peers from different fields and regions.
- Co-founder and board member of the Children of Heroes Charitable Foundation (2022)
- Advisor for Ascet Shipping in a deal to raise financing for a purchase of self-propelled vessels (2021)
- Arranging a purchase of IT Product company iPost by Nova Poshta (2020)
- Attracting POSCO DAEWOO Corporation as a strategic partner for the development of the grain terminal of OREXIM Group in the Mykolaiv Commercial See Port (2019)
- Arranging a sale of 90% stake in West Ost Union, which owns the Buslik brand, to the Polish company CDRL (Coccodrillo brand) (2018)
- Arranging a sale of an IT integrator company. Details of the transaction were not disclosed (2017)
- Arranging a sale of a private dairy producer Lyakhovichi Dairy Plant to Lactalis Group (2017)
2013-2017Head and member of the Supervisory Boards (FMCG, Retail, Logistics)
2006Founder and Managing Partner of Capital Times
2003CFO at Fessor (manufacturer of plastic containers)
1998-2003Deputy Director of the treasury department of a bank. Chief Economist
- Corporate Finance
- Business Development
- Business value maximization
Bachelor with Honor in Management
Master Degree in Management
MIM-Kyiv (Senior Executive MBA)
Kyiv-Mohyla Business School (KMBS) – Business Mediator
EBRD Course – Management consulting