Investment Banking Intern
Capital Times, one of the leading investment banking firm in Ukraine and member of Globalscope (global network of M&A advisors), is looking for an Investment Banking Intern.
After successful internship, the candidate is entitled to apply for a full-time position.
- Willingness to learn new and develop existing skills
- Being a student of financial / economic university or availability of higher financial / economic education
- Understanding of Ukrainian and IFRS accounting would be a plus
- Knowledge of English language (at least Upper-Intermediate), Ukrainian (both – native / fluent)
- Proficiency in Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Relevant internship or work experience is a plus
- Industry research and analysis
- Preparation of reports, presentations, business analysis of selected companies
- Analysis and structuring of data, investment valuation and business modeling
- Transaction support and due diligence
СV considered for the company reserve fund.