Access to this site (hereinafter - "Site"), and use of Site contents (hereinafter - "Contents"), is at your sole discretion and risk. Whilst the Capital Times Investment Advisor (hereinafter - "Company") has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the Contents are accurate and up-to-date, it accepts no responsibility for any action taken by any person or organization as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in, or accessed through, the Site, whether provided by the Company or a third party. The Site and the Contents are provided on an "AS-IS" basis, and the Company makes no warranties or representations about the Site or any of the Contents, including without limitation
- the timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, continued availability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site and the Contents,
- that the use of the Site will be error-free, secure, and uninterrupted,
- that the Company will correct any defects or that the Site will be free from viruses or other harmful codes, and
- that the Contents or the Site do not infringe any third-party rights. To the greatest extent permissible by applicable laws, the Company excludes any such warranties and representations that may otherwise be implied.
Company (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and other representatives) will not be liable to you to the extent permitted by the effective laws for any direct, incidental, consequential or similar damages arising
- out of your access, use or inability to use the Site, the Contents or any linked website, or
- in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or system failure.