Capital Times Investment Advisory presenting the latest "Tech M&A report" for October 2019, a brief overview of M&A activity in the software development and IT service sector globally with a closer look at Ukrainian and Belarusian markets.
As an overall conclusion, M&A activity is slowing down by the end of the year.
- In October 2019, 175 M&A deals were announced in the software development and IT service industry globally, 9 out of which were in the CEE region.
- Strategic investors continue to prevail in M&A battlefield.
- Public companies released 3Q Financial reports, the results appeared to be quite weak in terms of revenue compared to the previous quarter (+1.6% or 6.6% annualized, q-o-q). At the same time, EBITDA margin slightly improved (15.98% vs 15.23%, 3Q and 2Q respectively).
- At the end of October 2019, CTIS's EV/EBITDA multiplier dropped to 10.8x following public companies' financial performance.
- Tieto merges with its closest competitor Evry creating a Leading Nordic Digital Services Company.
To get a report — fill the form